Do More with Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is a complete, intelligent solution, which brings together the best of Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
The MDS Approach:
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, MDS ensures that customers obtain the maximum investment benefit of the M365 E5 suite — from secure collaboration for corporate enterprises to providing a custom M365 compliance offering, you will have a 24/7 IT resource with MDS.
Identity is the New Security. MDS can show your organization how to enable M365 features to allow for security collaboration.
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) allows users to access SaaS applications like O365, Salesforce and Box with one factor authentication.
- Intune’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) centers around conditional access.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) allows users to access corporate resources securely when not on the corporate network
- Teams enterprises can maintain repositories on documents and communications related to a specific project or topic.
To help convey the end to end user experience, MDS offers workshops and immersion sessions on Microsoft’s Vision of Intelligent Communications.
Learn more about our Monitoring Managed Services.
With increasing focus on securing organizational data, it is now required for companies to be fully secure and compliant.
See why M365 is the ideal one-stop compliance solution.
- A Security Program Strategy to align information security policy and strategy with business goals.
- Threat and Vulnerability Management to uncover and remediate flaws and vulnerabilities in their security systems.
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance to better understand risk through an IT risk assessment and make informed decisions about how to manage it.
- Security Architecture, Governance, and Implementation to help the client make decisions about the right technology, architecture, and projects to ensure enterprise and network security standards.
- Enterprise Incident Management to improve response to unauthorized intrusion attacks.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) to design, implement, and test IAM systems that better enable business processes.
- Data security and governance to protect critical information.
- Education and Awareness to promote behavior that can improve security and reduce risk.
- Managed Security Services to provide your team with turnkey security solutions.
- Azure Sentinel for threat hunting and advanced threat intelligence analytics.
By implementing the above technologies and techniques, the client was able to feel confident in their security posture. With the deployment of Azure Sentinel within their environment, the client can automate the process of monitoring security events in order to detect, alert, and respond quickly. The MDS MSP team was able to prioritize and optimize the security resources and investments of the client, ensuring that they have a cost-effective and secure framework in place.
The MDS secure monitoring managed service is now helping the client continuously monitor their environment for vulnerabilities on the clean, deep, and dark web. They now have tailored threat intelligence, action plans, and remediation guidance.
We are very impressed and satisfied by the MSP team and their focus on Azure Sentinel. The team was able to complete the project in a reasonable timeframe which has eliminated the stress of a potential cybersecurity attack.
Professional Services & Staffing Client